Perfect Bound Booklets
Choose Perfect Bound Book printing for your client's premium Brochures. Using a PUR adhesive, these Brochures are built to last and can handle heavy paper stocks and a high page volume. Mix and match from a wide range of cover and inner stocks and select custom sizes up to A4!
For Perfect Bound Booklets, please submit artwork as two files.
- One file is the cover pages, submitted as a spread including the spine. Please use our spine width calculator to ensure you have the correct spine size.
- The second file should be the inner pages, submitted with individual pages in running order.
- For example, for a 40 page brochure, please supply an inner PDF of 36 pages and a cover PDF of two pages – page 1 being the outside cover spread and page 2 being the inside cover spread.
- Booklets must contain a page total divisible by 4.
- It is recommended you do not place words, page numbers or images too close to the edges of each page. We would recommend a safe zone on all sides of at least 10mm for Perfect Bound.
- To ensure the best possible finish, please leave the inside spine and 5mm either side of the spine blank as the glue works better on areas with no print.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
Once you have placed your order you can upload your print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of 300dpi.
Click a price below to add an item, based on your chosen printing options above and relevent service, to the basket.